Need a celebrant and don’t know where to start?
CHOOSING A CELEBRANT
“One should show the same regard to choosing your celebrant and ceremony style as you do to choosing your wardrobe for the day
- Off the Rack can look fabulous with the right accessories and is fine if this suits your needs & budget
- Tailored Alterations will cost a little more but offer a better fit and presentation
- High-End Labels offer stunning results for big bucks – but get it wrong and you could still end up a fashion statistic!
Above all, expect what you pay for and you won’t be disappointed – but you may be pleasantly surprised at how well the KISS effect (Keep It Simple and Stylish) can work for you!”
With so much to organise for your Big Day, you of course need to have a trustworthy, professionally reputable, passionate Celebrant who will execute your ceremony just to frame your dreams into a memorable day of your lives.
This consideration is again more about your guests. If you are asking family and friends to witness this special day, then making the location accessible is something you will need to think about.
- You want a beach ceremony 100 metres from the carpark, down some steep rocks, but your friend is in a wheelchair?You’d like to have a destination wedding in the south of WA, but the majority of your guests live in FNQ?
- How will people get to the location?
- Is it easy to find?
- Is there enough parking close by or will you need to organise transport?
- Have you chosen a winter date?
- What is the likelihood of rain/wind/snow/extreme heat?
- Is there shelter?
In the initial planning stages when couples who are newly engaged and super excited about making their dream day come true, they are sometimes heard to say things like, “I don’t care if it rains, we’ll just get wet” which is adorable and romantic, but let me tell you who doesn’t think it’s adorable and romantic….. Aunty Marg, who has just had her hair done; Granddad, who has had a bit of a chesty cough; your bridesmaids who are wearing strapless dresses and probably your celebrant, who is wired up with electrical equipment.
So unless you are having a very small ceremony that doesn’t require microphones or guests, considering the weather is a must.
The same goes for a summer ceremony – make sure that there is enough shade and H20 for everybody – remember your guests and celebrant will be at the ceremony location well before you arrive. We can’t predict the weather – many a weather person has proven that, so you will always be taking a risk with an outdoor wedding. However don’t let that stop you from choosing an outdoor location, simply consider all the possibilities and choose what is right for you.
Our Business Partners
Photographers, Videographers, Makeup Artists, Hair Dressers and Stylists, Wedding Fashion Designers – Gowns, ethnic bridal and bride-maids, Groom and groomsmen, Venues , Restaurants for Reception, wedding cars, stress and anxiety management / family counselling providers of govt. and private clinics,
Please be advised that our belief is that it is very important for you to make a time for an informal obligation free short meeting with us for a good old fashioned chat. This allows us to know if all the parties have a good rapport and can work together in joy and harmony for such a Special Day of your lives.
We can be contacted on 0425222635
We look forward to providing you with any other information required.